Thursday, March 15, 2012

"I am Bold!"...or at least I might need this quality.

This morning I had pretty much everything packed and as is my tradition, had to get out of the house to get some coffee before heading to the airport. The barista asks me what I want and he knows I usually take it in a ceramic mug and and that I wanted bold blend. So he brings me this...not knowing what my morning holds and that I will most likely get the pre-flight jitters that I usually do. : ). It's time to be LionHearted and face this adventure head on! wahoo...

2 comments:

Just Me said...

And I will stand in agreement with you - WAHOOO!! =) (I also speak against any jet lag and say you have energy, vitality, and joy!) Again - Wahooo!

amber beckham said...

thank you, David. All that was needed today and i had it...took a little nap after walking about what seemed like 4 miles all over Milan with my new friends but i am back to normal at the present.