Saturday, March 17, 2012

Train to Forli

This morning Jessica got me totally squared away with my next destination through the Milan central train station which was really big! I had to take some photos of it....




That was my platform - #15. I kept my eyes on it constantly in case I somehow wandered to a different one, ending up in a town I didn't need to be. If Jessica hadn't been with me, that probably would have happened. Thanks, lady!

And when I found my seat, I realized I was sitting across from a cute guy but I really didn't think much about it. I was just trying to figure out if I was in the right seat, going to the right city, at the right time...and locate my trail mix at the bottom of my back pack.  After a while I looked up and saw this light beaming down from the sky at the seat across from me....Well, maybe it wasn't like that.  I realized he probably was a model so I asked him, "Are you a model?"And he said, "yes. I am a model."  :)  Anyways, we had a fun conversation and I learned he has been in Vogue (Men) as well as Glamour magazines.  So I thought I should document my encounter with the Italian model and he obliged.  I hope to post some more Milan photos later if I can. I am already at my new destination and totally feel at home and loving it! I can't wait to tell more as the week goes by.


Being the model that he was, he had no problems posing. 
I promise I wasn't trying to get closer to the model. I really just wanted the reflection in his glasses.


7 comments:

Lesli Douglass said...

GOOD GRAVIES that guy is gorgeous!!!!!!! BRAVO, AMBER!!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep on keepin' on Amber. Looks like a great trip so far. Great pics and great memories.

Neecie said...

So exciting Amber!! Can't wait to follow you on your trip!! What a hunk!!!

Just Me said...

Wow, Amber! What a train station! As for the model, I think he was REALLY into your camera! =) I do like the scarf accessory, though. Hmmm... Europeans often have much better style in clothing. I like the color coordination for the most part. Just my opinion. Godspeed and angels to watch over you! Have fun! I'd say don't do anything I wouldn't do, but that's just too much leeway. LOL Catch you on the next blog. Be blessed!

Amanda Conley said...

What a hottie! I love your pictures and your blog. So exciting!

Annie Heyward said...

HA! Oh my gosh, haha, AMBER! Wow. He is gorgeous! But that's so cool and fun. I would have loved to have talked to him about Milan fashion week, Vogue, etc.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness, Amborina!! What a fun experience with this gorgeous man! Love, Mom