Thursday, March 8, 2012

My New Shoes - Yay!

Ok, I know it's totally random to post about shoes but it's a fun, new purchase and I had to celebrate it.

The other day my mom told me that she wanted to contribute to my trip by giving me a little cash for nice shoes. She handed me an envelope and on it read, "for GOOD shoes only!!" (underlined twice)

I'm really liking my new Merrell's; breaking them in as much as I can this week. Normally I wear heels of some sort every day so these feel like I'm stepping into such comfort!  Thank you, mom! You are the best.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I'm Very excited for you, Amber!!! This trip of a lifetime is something I would have liked to do when I was your age and before. I went to Paris and Brussels, consecutive years, for Christian campaigns, and I so loved those adventures. Yours is far and beyond! Have fun enough for both of us, and, of course, I will be praying for you. Love you, Mom