Saturday, March 31, 2012

Roma

I ventured out to the Colleseum and Roman Forum, then on to the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain and wandered around the streets to see what I could find.   

This is the view I had a lot of the time....tourists everywhere. :)


















And the next day I went to St. Peters Basilica and then the VaticaMuseum. 




I really liked this statue because of all the folds and creases in the fabric. truly amazing.



our guide, Maria. She was great. I wish I'd gotten more tours like this. I felt for the Vatican it was important! Such a beautiful place full of history and richness. 


This is Moses and I really liked him. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing, Amber!!! You did the whole thing, it seems!! Good for you---the guide and everything. I'm so glad you got to see these incredibly historical places. We have history in our country, but THIS stuff is Really! old! The Arnolds party is there somewhere. Can you contact them by email?
Love you, Mom

Just Me said...

Amber, the architecture in Rome is something I always enjoyed. Thanks for capturing it so wonderfully. I soooo appreciate your blog! Blessings! =)